There’s so much scope for clever design when it comes to kids’ bedrooms – not just to make things fun, but to also make the most of the available space, and giving them room to play and learn. And, to sometimes sneakily include the kinds of amazing things we wish we had in our bedrooms when we were a kid.
Letting your imagination go opens up a whole new world of exciting design possibilities, even for small spaces. Whether it’s a girls’ room, a boys’ bedroom or nursery it’s the perfect excuse to be as bold, brave or magical as you want.
Here are some of our favourite amazing kid’s bedroom ideas:
1. Getting back to nature with this cosy nest nook.
2. A tunnel between two bedrooms also doubles as a great place to read.
3. Adding a loft creates extra ‘floor’ space in a small room.
4. Clever bunk beds make fun use of available space.
5. No worries about treading on pieces of Lego with this ceiling design!
6. Where princesses wishes come true.
7. Bat Cave – well, we can dream can’t we?
Sometimes it’s as easy as a wall decal, sometimes it has to be built – but anything’s possible. If you’ve got an amazing idea for a kids bedroom but don’t know where to start, contact the team at Larian to turn your vision into reality so you can be the Best. Parent. Ever!